The wait is over and you all finally know what the latest Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter product is! The NEW Cocoa Brown Instant Tan Bronzing Gels were revealed last month at the super girly Cocoa Brown #PassionPersistencePink event in The Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin. It was the best kept beauty secret of 2015 as not a single person outside of the Cocoa Brown Team knew. It was such an exciting time in work knowing what the NEW Cocoa Brown products were but we didn’t see the final product until a few days before the big reveal. Working with Marissa is incredible, everyday brings something new and that is what I love. I am a lady of adventure and working for Marissa is exciting and one huge adventure because you don’t know what is going to happen next. I have been working for Marissa in Cocoa Brown for over a year now and everyday I love it more and more. Here’s to more adventures with the Cocoa Brown Team.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” – How I feel right now!
So let’s have a look at the 2 NEW Instant Tan Bronzing Gels in Matte and Shimmer.
- The Shimmery, Glittery look. I am a girl who loves all things glittery and I adore the Instant Tan Bronzing Gel in Shimmer purely because of the amazing shimmer in it.
- You can apply both Bronzing Gels over your 1 HOUR TAN. Tanning on a Monday and need a top up by Thursday? No problem! I just apply either of the Bronzing Gels over my Cocoa Brown Tan for a deeper glow.
- I am always a last minute tanner. Before Cocoa Brown, Sun Shimmer was my go to for an instant glow (what I was thinking, I know, but there was no Cocoa Brown back in the day). All I need now is 15 minutes to tan, 5 if I am just doing my legs, so it really is ideal.
- Scented with Cocoa Brown Tahitian Gardenia signature scent, the men in your life will never complain of a ‘fake tan smell’ – not with Cocoa Brown anyway!
- The application is SO easy. I think I could tan in the dark at this stage with Cocoa Brown and always get it right. The formula glides on super smooth and I use the Cocoa Brown Deluxe Double-Sided Pink Velvet Tanning Mitt for application. This Mitt is the best thing since sliced bread, no more getting tan on your hands!
- In the photos I have the Instant Tan Bronzing Gel in Shimmer on my legs and the Matte on my arms.
- It’s oil-free! Which means you can use it on your face without breaking out. A great tip Marissa showed me was mixing the Instant Tan Bronzing Gel in Matte with your foundation if it is too light. There is nothing more annoying than when you are wearing tan and you don’t match up completely. I am always rushing and often just grab whatever bottle of foundation I can see so this little trick will come in handy.
- It will become your new tanning best friend! We all get those last minute calls about going out or going somewhere and the ultimate fear comes to mind if you have no tan on. I often feel not having tan on is like having greasy hair. A no go in my books! You can be tanned in minutes because both of these are Instant.
- Splash Proof! Oh hello Saturday night in Coppers with messy people spilling drinks everywhere. Fear no more, these Bronzing Gels are splash proof, (yes I have tested them) so you can party the night away.
- It dries instantly! Again perfect for the last minute tanner who is in a rush all of the time. Apply the Instant Tan Bronzing Gel, wait for 5 minutes and off you go!
Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter Instant Tan Bronzing Gels are €6.99 and will be available in Penneys, Pharmacies nationwide and online on www.cloud10beauty.com (they have worldwide shipping).
Lv Kate x
*I work as PR & Marketing Executive for Cocoa Brown Tan but I adore it. This post was completely my own opinion and I would rather be pale than wear another tan, hehe!