Leopard print is a trend I cannot get enough of, but it can be a tricky pattern to wear. Leopard print can look either super tacky or super chic. I like to think I make it look super chic. Less is always more when it comes to this pattern and I’m going to share with you a few tips I recommend for wearing leopard print. As part of my 100 Days 100 Outfits challenge I’m going to show you how I like to style by themes.
1.Leopard Print shoes go with everything. Theme with leggings, jeans or a cute dress. Leopard Print shoes can come in different patterns and styles which can really dress up an outfit.
2.Theme with black leather, it always works. Black and Leopard Print are like bread and butter they go so well together. I bought this black leather skirt during the summer and have been obsessed with it.
3. Denim and Leopard Print is my new favourite combo. This is a blue blouse but blue shades and denim really compliment each other.
4. Same skirt different look. Take your leopard print skirt from a casual day look to an evening look with just the change of a top.
5. Theme strong Leopard Print skirts with a plain t-shirt and don’t forget to add accessories. Break it up with a belt.
6. Dress up a plain outfit with a Leopard Print Jacket. This jacket will be available from Vila very soon.
7. If in doubt always wear black.
Lv Kate x