The countdown is on until my trip to NYC this Saturday. I don’t think I have been this excited for a holiday in a long time, I think it’s because this trip is all about shopping and food, my two favourite things! Last week I asked you, my lovely followers what makeup you would recommend from Sephora. I want to buy makeup that you can’t get here in Ireland.
What makeup I hope to get my paws on:
- Anything from Huda Beauty! I like the look of her Lip Contouring Set.
- Sephora Favourites Sets. These sets are incredible value and you get 5 travel size products of amazing brands. These will make amazing Christmas presents.
Liquid Lipstick – not sure what shade I want yet.
- MILK Makeup – not sure what I want from this brand but I’ve heard it will be the next big thing.
- Expensive but I’ve heard so much about . #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit
Glow on The Go Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Moonstone Set.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I actually already have this and it is without a doubt my favourite liquid liner.
- Sephora Collection Face Masks. I hear these masks are incredible! You know I love to Multi-Mask.
Full-On™ Lip Polish.
- QUAI Hair care – Kardashian’s hair stylist has her own hair care range and I want it all!
One of my favourite Irish bloggers Sinéad from ‘The Beautiful Truth’ was the first lady I asked about what I needed in my life from Sephora. Sinéad’s blog is the first I check for the latest beauty news, she always keeps on top of what is going on beauty wise in America. Sinéad regularly travels to America and you can read her America Beauty products posts here. Sinéad’s recommendations: Bite Lipsticks, Sephora Matte Lip Lustre and the NEW Tarte Highlighting Palette.
Jen from ‘Too Dolly Makeup’ is a queen when it comes to makeup and creates most amazing looks. Her knowledge about makeup products is never ending. If you are not following Jen on Instagram then check her out here. Jen recommends: Tarte Shape Tape, Tarte in Bloom palette, Georgio Armani Luminous Silk and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector.
Another beauty addict I follow is Avril from ‘A Paler Shade of Beauty’. Avril is a sweetie and I love her beauty tips. Avril recommends: Too Faced Peach Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance Palette, Buxom Lip Glosses. She also said don’t forget to pick up the Sephora Masks.
Let me know if you have more Beauty Products that I need to add to my Sephora List by tweeting me @k8_kell.
Lv Kate x